• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

% Sales?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I used to have a set pattern...so much so, that I used to budget for it...

YMMV

The key words there are "used to". I think my last 100% offer before today's was May of last year, so about 10 months in between 100% offers. Before that, it was maybe 6 months in between offer for me. So yeah, what we used to be used to getting has been changed by Inno in the past several months.

GlamDoll

The key words there are "used to". I think my last 100% offer before today's was May of last year, so about 10 months in between 100% offers. Before that, it was maybe 6 months in between offer for me. So yeah, what we used to be used to getting has been changed by Inno in the past several months.
Agreed. I know it has been a minute, since my last 100% offer.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Honestly, I could not tell you how long I played before getting my first 100% offer because for probably the first two years, at least, I did not spend anything at all on this game and ignored all those offers. The very first time I did buy diamonds, it was with a 100% offer. And every time since then, it has only been when I got the 100% offer. I don't think there is a way in-game to see my purchase history, which I think there should be, if I have just not found it yet.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Honestly, I could not tell you how long I played before getting my first 100% offer because for probably the first two years, at least, I did not spend anything at all on this game and ignored all those offers. The very first time I did buy diamonds, it was with a 100% offer. And every time since then, it has only been when I got the 100% offer. I don't think there is a way in-game to see my purchase history, which I think there should be, if I have just not found it yet.
I don't think there is in game. but if you don't delete email, searching for "Payment Confirmation for Elvenar" will find every one.

DeletedUser11764

I had a 100% diamond the beginning of this week. First one I've seen in about 6 months. I had another player also get one a couple of days ago.

The last time I bought diamonds was when I had 100%, so about 6 months ago. I used to get them about every 6 - 7 weeks, but no longer.

NightshadeCS

I have gotten the 100% offer again today. That is twice in a short span of time.

EDIT: just went and checked my previous post, which was March 9. So, only a couple of weeks between offers. Could have something to do with the event starting, I suppose.

Last edited:

GlamDoll

I have gotten the 100% offer again today. That is twice in a short span of time.
You got my attention...Same here, on GlamDoll...sadly, with the cornhole virus, I can't get toilet paper (glad I have some reserves), so I still can't/won't capitalize...but I want to.
>..>
>.<

PS...at least the entire world is finally admitting how full of shyte they are & have an insatiable need. :p

Be healthy & safe all!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just had to shake my head and laugh at the game, because 10 days after getting and using the 100% offer, I get a 10% offer today. I am not sure I have ever seen a 10% offer before and I had to look at it carefully to make sure I was not missing seeing the extra zero. lol

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Enevhar Aldarion :D
The exact same thing happened to me and I didn't think of it this way until I saw your post, lol! I don't exactly remember the date, but it's been within the past 2 weeks, when I got and used the 100%. Though I don't think I ever posted in this thread (too lazy to look), I had read it and I noticed it had been awhile since I'd gotten a 100%, so this morning, half asleep, my thought was: '...well...they've certainly changed to an 'out of the box' marketing strategy...'

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am just going to keep a running account of my offers in this thread, so to follow up on my last post, I got a 40% extra offer today, six days after the 20% offer. Going back to the 10% offer from four days before that, I have received three increasing offers in a span of only ten days. And with the 100% offer ten days before that one, that makes four offers within twenty days. I have never in my almost four years playing seen that many extra diamond offers pop up in such a short amount of time. Has anyone else been seeing these offers more often?

NightshadeCS

Got another 100% offer today. Still haven't bought diamonds.

EDIT(clarification): I haven't bought diamonds since we started this thread. I have bough diamonds in the past.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21110

I don't see how many people have been getting offers. To date, I have never received a percentage off of diamonds. I only get worthless things attached to diamond "sales" such as event currency. I did make one purchase which was the only time I bought diamonds for the brown bear event (largest package deal on PC). Does that one purchase forever rule me out for these 40-100% offers? I am currently thinking about shelling out $19.99 for 2400 diamonds. Maybe that will kick start some offers cause clearly, I am not getting any offers.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The reverse. if you buy, you're already a buyer and there's no reason to entice you. The only sure way of getting a 100% offer is to not buy anything for several months or more.

Well, it is claimed the bonus offers are randomized, regardless of spending habits. I think I have used almost every 100% offer I have gotten in the past couple of years, but the offers have never been as frequent as what I documented in my other post. I need to check my purchase history with google and see how often it has been.