• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Salutations!

Rapunzara

Probably the last thing I need is to get immersed in a game again, but here I am! Thankfully this is not as bad as MMORPG's. :D I think I may have finally found something I can dawdle in and not feel obligated to be here for 6 hours a day, though some days that's apparently going to happen (like today...lol). Had a few "gotchas" after starting once I was able to actually get to these forums (like don't spend the crystals!). Already had a couple of "helpers" in my realm, which I had no idea about! Enjoying the breaks and little challenges and hope to investigate a low level Fellowship soon! Huzzah's all around!

Alpha Lyrae

Welcome! Joining the forum really improved my game play and made the game much richer for me. Glad you're here!

Edit: No promises on spending less than 6 hours a day here or in game, though. :p