• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sanity Check....

Ms Molly

Hello All,

I have been using Elven Stats since I started my fellowship. Every week I copy the Elven Stats summation of our fellowship's progress to post to my team. This week, I went to do the same thing, but the report has every single one of us as having zero growth, the wrong person in the tourney champ slot for the week, and a declaration in most categories, "Can't be determined yet, need more history." Very bizarre as I use this report every week.

I sent an email to the "support" on Elven Stats but have not heard back yet. Am I the only person experiencing this issue???? Sanity check, please!!! :)

OIM20

Nope, not just you. :)

I don't know about for your FS members, but for my individual page (and the individual pages for other members of my FS), it doesn't even show the dust tournament. There's no blank space like there is for the crystal tournament back on 6 March - it just stops at the elixir tourney. Of course, it also shows the 27 February planks tournament as marble, so... I e-mailed them about that back at the time, but never heard back, so *shrug*.

This is for Elcysandir - I haven't looked at Sinya Arda. My FS on Elcysandir is very laid back, though, so we don't usually check ElvenStats as a group thing.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I've seen this problem from time to time. A week happens and the data is just missing. Without it the system seems to be unable to produce current standings/stats. Sadly, in the past it just stayed missing for the week and the stats were off for a few before becoming more accurate. At least that has been my observation/experience.

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Remember, Elvenstats is a 3rd party project made voluntarily on someone's free time. If it goes kaput tomorrow, there's nothing we could do except craft some brew and pour one out for its great service to the community.

Ms Molly

Let's hope it doesn't go kaput altogether!!! I love that tool and have contributed a bit of money to it's support. I hope it will get righted as it is a wonderful tool!