• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Sarai Rosasteria

• Thread starter DeletedUser7740
  • Start date

DeletedUser7740

Realm: Elcysandir
Fellowship: Knight Dragons
Township: Astranova

Hail fellow Elves, friendly Humans, and all others!

You may call me Rosa if you do not know me and Sarai if you know me or come to know me. I am an enthusiastic casual player who loves interaction with guildies and fellow enthusiasts. I don't know much about this particular realm, but I am familiar with general forum decorum. Send me a PM if you think I've done something wrong or if I have offended. I shall try my best to make any reparations, if I find it worthwhile. Hoorah for a new adventure and new friends!!

~Sarai Rosasteria

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

welcome rosa, you may call me hcv for short or slayer for long, or hcvslayer if you like to type...: )

ljhoze

Hi Sarai! I found the thread you made for our FS! I don't get on the forum hardly ever. So what do we do here?