• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Saturday night alone...how about you?

DeletedUser4195

I'm going to play Elvenar a little, hang around the forums a bit and find comfort in a bag of chips and a bottle of Coke. I also have a couple of movies that I need to watch and I'm thinking of ordering chinese food.

DeletedUser3297

I like the idea of this thread :)

My daughter went to grandmas for the weekend as I have a very busy weekend preparing my store for Monday's inspection. So I made a homemade thin crust pepperoni pizza and playing Elvenar :)

Gotta get up super early tomorrow though for another 12 hour day...

DeletedUser2444

I'm drinking beer and trying to rebuild. I live in such a rural place, that all I have for company is my big 150 lbs. dog and 5 cats; not to mention my neighbor's CATS. Maybe I'll Have a camp fire with the critters.

DeletedUser3468

Watching Classic Doctor Who - Day of the Daleks (the third Doctor) on DVD and alternating between playing Elvenar, cuddling kitties, and posting here. Later I'll put the computer away and read more of Joelle Charbonneau's The Testing... if it isn't too late. I'll be up until 2:30 am if I start reading too late! Just don't want to put it down once I start reading! :p

DeletedUser3468

My favourite Dr. is Matt Smith!

Mine too! Though it's a very close one with my first Doctor, Tom Baker as my second favorite!

A Doctor Who marathon is required very very soon...

I wish... we get ours in dvd format from Netflix, so only one at a time. On the other hand, tonight, (or actually last night since it's now Sunday here) we had an Indy Jones marathon since we do have the set of those!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4355

I'm going to play Elvenar a little, hang around the forums a bit and find comfort in a bag of chips and a bottle of Coke. I also have a couple of movies that I need to watch and I'm thinking of ordering chinese food.
(Sadly) I did the dishes and am now watching Harry Potter (again).
(Sadly) I did the dishes and am now watching Harry Potter (again).[/QUOTEnice
Nice choice :D

Maz Mellor

(Sadly) I did the dishes and am now watching Harry Potter (again).

I'm drinking beer and trying to rebuild. I live in such a rural place, that all I have for company is my big 150 lbs. dog and 5 cats; not to mention my neighbor's CATS. Maybe I'll Have a camp fire with the critters.

Watching Classic Doctor Who - Day of the Daleks (the third Doctor) on DVD and alternating between playing Elvenar, cuddling kitties, and posting here. Later I'll put the computer away and read more of Joelle Charbonneau's The Testing... if it isn't too late. I'll be up until 2:30 am if I start reading too late! Just don't want to put it down once I start reading! :p

OK, there is nothing sad about any of this. Or, if there is, I'm in trouble. Because besides my husband my cats are definitely my most favored companions. And the Harry Potter movies are dope. :cool:

DeletedUser4355

I love Harry potter series but still the earliest parts when they were just little kids is my fav.

DeletedUser3880

My daughter had band practice, band competition and band homework...so I bleached the deck and straightened out some of the garage.

Coming down now from the high finally...whew.

Q

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Fun fact:
If I weigh 198 pounds and eat 2 pounds of nachos I become 1% nachos!

EDIT (I should probably mention I'm 6'3")

DeletedUser3468

Well, we're back to Friday night (actually only 4 minutes from Saturday where I am) and it's another night of Elvenar, kitty cats, some anime on Netflix ( "Kuromukuro" Season 2 among others) and later reading Anne Perry's latest Charlotte and Thomas Pitt mystery, Treachery at Lancaster Gate. (set in Victorian London, for those not familiar with the series.)

Oh yes, and hoping that by the time I get done playing here in the lounge, there will be something else to comment on in the main part of the forum so I can get to 100 posts before bedtime! :p

Maz Mellor

Well, we're back to Friday night (actually only 4 minutes from Saturday where I am) and it's another night of Elvenar, kitty cats, some anime on Netflix ( "Kuromukuro" Season 2 among others) and later reading Anne Perry's latest Charlotte and Thomas Pitt mystery, Treachery at Lancaster Gate. (set in Victorian London, for those not familiar with the series.)

That is so perfect. Seriously. I don't know how I ever thought going out to a bar or club was The Thing To Do on a Friday night. Kitties and media at home in one's PJs = so much better.

(Btw, I just finished listening to the latest Tana French novel - The Trespasser - and I highly recommend it!)

Oh yes, and hoping that by the time I get done playing here in the lounge, there will be something else to comment on in the main part of the forum so I can get to 100 posts before bedtime! :p

Did you make it? Did you make it??

DeletedUser3468

Did you make it? Did you make it??

Yes, I did! Granted it was just to say "You're welcome." to someone I'd helped find the Halloween Quest spoilers thread but it counts! ;)

ETA: (So I'm not double posting... ) And here we are back to Saturday (November 5 at 12:59 am) only very early in the morning! And it's about time for me to put the computer away and do a bit of reading before bed! Night all! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4333

Saturday night at 9:09 pm here. Looking forward to the extra hour sleep :D

DeletedUser3468

It's now Sunday but my Saturday night actually wasn't alone since it was our granddaughter's family Birthday Party... her 11th. Our 7 year old grandson was so cute about things. As his big sister is opening her presents, art canvases, acrylic paints, owl themed flannel sheets and pj's (from her other set of grandparents who know what an owl lover she is!), and so on, she finally gets to our gifts, pulls out the owl hook (wooden owl head with hanging hook for robes, etc. She's going to use it for her scarves) then pulls out the owl puzzle and our grandson pipes up with "Finally a TOY!" He seemed to think that getting clothes, art supplies, bedding (which is what she wanted) was just AWFUL! It was just so funny! We were also able to find a copy of Legend of the Guardians which is all owls! I was concerned that the story, while cute, might be a bit young for her but they watched it last night at her sleepover with friends and cousins and they enjoyed it and thought the owls were beautiful.

(and, yes, this is a big night out for us! ;) We're kind of homebodies at night and do our "going out" in the afternoon! :D)