• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Savǿir Faire Felyᶇđral Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser4027
  • Start date

DeletedUser4027

42783b_dbc37c8b93164a1c86f60a231136be59~mv2.png

DeletedUser13400

Well, I think we should let them stay as long as they want as long our fellowship has open slots. But, with that in mind we should "make the rounds" on a regular basis to those members that make regular help visits and try to keep a mental note to those that don't advance. If we get to maximum members then start weeding out the players that don't seem to advance at all. After all, member count does affect out Fellowship ranking.

Strata,

I don't need to keep a mental note. I scroll back through all my notifications and see how far they date back. I see whose names are appearing the most on the list. Most of the time, as I understand, this is to be a daily or semi daily process. 4 days a week at least, but we have many players that seemingly never appear on my notifications. (I always visit notifications first and then FS. It helps me determine who is and isn't visiting) I've not wrote it out yet, but I will. (I like detailed notes.)
Aspirants: As Ambassadors, Mages and Archmages, together we should make a concentrated effort to qualify "vette" our aspirants.

I propose that we divide our aspirant list and contact them.

Copy and Paste this phrase into any communication you have with the aspirants.

Greetings! This message is from the Savǿir Faire Felyᶇđral Fellowship. We are contacting you today to determine if you would like to join our fellowship. We have visited your city and have deemed that you would become a valued member. Please accept the invite for our approval. If we receive no response within 7 days, your invitation will be deleted from the date of the message transmission. Thank you for your time on the matter.

May I suggest a small edit?

Instead of Thank you for your time on the matter. Can we say something like "Thanks for your consideration."?

DeletedUser4027

Strata,

I don't need to keep a mental note. I scroll back through all my notifications and see how far they date back. I see whose names are appearing the most on the list. Most of the time, as I understand, this is to be a daily or semi daily process. 4 days a week at least, but we have many players that seemingly never appear on my notifications. (I always visit notifications first and then FS. It helps me determine who is and isn't visiting) I've not wrote it out yet, but I will. (I like detailed notes.)

May I suggest a small edit?

Instead of Thank you for your time on the matter. Can we say something like "Thanks for your consideration."?

Yeah, I can go along with that, but we shouldn't start weeding out until we need the space. Even if they don't participate that much, its good to keep them around for the incidentals. When we get an Aspirant with good qualifications and the Aspirant list is full, then make room for the Good uns :)

DeletedUser4027

Woo Hoo, finally got my Mountain Halls AW. 125% boost on goods production, 525 Extra Residents and

mountainhalls2.png

a corresponding Cliff Structure

mountainhalls.png

DeletedUser4027

BADGES

STAGE 1

Fellowship Adventure returns to beta, February 26th through March 3rd! It has not yet been announced when it will begin on live worlds, but it is usually one week later than the beta start. This round we have some new badges, and a re-balanced map. We have some new requirements spread across each of the different paths which include 'paying' goods, relics, and orcs.To learn more about the how the Fellowship Adventure works, be sure to check out the 'About Fellowship Adventures' page! This round of the fellowship adventure includes 16 badge types; we have the original 10 from the first round, the 3 new badges added during the February adventure, and the March adventure brings us 3 additional new badges: Units count towards the 'Elvarian Guard' badge according to their size; a unit with a size of 4 will count as 4 (unlike with other 'train unit' quests in the game.)Throughout all 3 stages of the Adventure, the new badge types are required in what appear to be some rather hefty amounts. However, you can work with your group to choose a strategy which puts the easiest ones in your path, and when dividing the requirements among all who are participating, they're not as scary as they first appear! Click here for a list of all badges and what is required for each.

Wonder Society - Invest 10 Knowledge Points into another player's AW

Elvarian Guard - Recruit a mighty amount of units (3x your squad size)

Sack of Coins - Gain a good amount of coins (varies based on chap

42783b_49838c86db8c45b796a1676985448eef~mv2.png

DeletedUser4027

Fellowship Adventure - Stage 1

wJSwECIQcyLr7cXWuGNC_Click%20here%20to%20view%20Stage%201%20full-size.jpg

Fellowship Adventure - Stage 2

kmxEiEMSSIG5crrJeI1w_Click%20here%20to%20view%20Stage%202%20full-size.jpg

Fellowship Adventure - Stage 3

G74Wnu1jTo6Qf5dfzWSn_Click%20here%20to%20view%20Stage%203%20full-size.jpg

DeletedUser4027

Finished the quest with 12 days to go. Just hunkering down now and rebuilding resources. Just missing the Phoenix Light Tower. Time to rebuild resources for the next Fellowship Adventure.

To all members....

Great Job with all you do :) I am impressed.