• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Say Something About The Person Above You...

DeletedUser

Say Something About The Person Above You...

Okay, rules-

1) Say something NICE, or at least not flaming or completely disrespectful!
(Snark is allowed, but "gentle" snark... If you don't know the person or have never interacted with them, don't light a bonfire.)
2) Don't break the forum rules!
3) Keep it PG!
There are kids who play, keep that in mind. And more conservative folks who don't need to be f offended here. Of curse, the kids are who I am more worried about. The conservative folks can leave if they are offended. But nothing that is seen can ever be unseen... don't teach the kids anything they should not know. :)
4) Have fun! Say something funny, clever, cute, et cetera. Don't TROLL, don't pick a fight with a player on any of your worlds you have an issue with. If you can't say something nice about the person above you, don't say anything. Come back later when a new person is above you. :)

DeletedUser

And since I am above all here (just because I am at the top of the thread... :D) I will say something nice about myself...

I look marvelous in that hat! o_O

DeletedUser

Queen Of Hearts Who's been painting my roses red? WHO'S BEEN PAINTING MY ROSES RED? /Who dares to taint / With vulgar paint / The royal flower bed? / For painting my roses red / Someone will lose his head.
White Rabbit
Your Majesty, members of the jury, loyal subjects... and the King... the prisoner at the bar stands accused of enticing Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts, into a game of croquet, thereby and with malice of forethought, molesting, tormenting, and otherwise annoying our beloved...
Queen of Hearts Never mind all that! Get to the part where I lose my temper.
White Rabbit ...thereby causing the Queen to lose her temper.

Now, I nicely say.... I knew who the first to say something about me would be. Predictability ... this one is pleasingly constant. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*tips hat* Sir, you do look mightily fine in said apparel.

Oh f- Oh sh- ...Wait, PG! Must be PG! I am going to be above someone, aren't I?

"Who's that trip trapping over my bridge?"

Trolls... Trolls be EVERYWHERE. I ignore them the best I can.

DeletedUser61

But he doesn't LOOK like a troll. Here's what trolls look like.
FremontTroll.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fremont_Troll

But of course one can't actually tell, just from an avatar portrait.

DeletedUser

The person above me made me smile, because they display amazing Wikipedia search skills. And we all know Wikipedia is the ONLY source for reliable information on the Web. :D
100percent-unimpressed.jpg
As indicated in the Forum Rules, in-line graphics are limited to 640x480 pixels.​

DeletedUser61

amazing Wikipedia search skills.
Or you could actually read the wiki page, in which case you would understand that the Fremont Bridge Troll predates the internet. It's a Seattle icon.

DeletedUser

Or you could actually read the wiki page, in which case you would understand that the Fremont Bridge Troll predates the internet. It's a Seattle icon.

I am well aware of the Fremont Bridge Troll. I used to live in Seattle. And like said Troll, I also predate the Internet. o_O

DeletedUser627

Speaking of marvelous men in hats...

"As I was crossing London Bridge I met a man.
He tipped his hat and drew his cane
and in this riddle I've said his name.
What is it?"

BUT first we must digress, because Insanity Talisman didn't get his due.
Your moniker always makes me smile.

DeletedUser

Speaking of marvelous men in hats...

"As I was crossing London Bridge I met a man.
He tipped his hat and drew his cane
and in this riddle I've said his name.
What is it?"

BUT first we must digress, because Insanity Talisman didn't get his due.
Your moniker always makes me smile.

The person above me makes me smile. for several reasons. One of the most important being their wit, and good showmanship.
And yes, I agree, Insanity Talisman did not get his due. That moniker always makes me smile too. :)

But, bobbypiazza... your name is bad for my beltline. Because for some reason I always have a craving for a deep dish, Chicago style with the works, and a double extra cheese thrown on when I see it and my brain automatically removes an "a". :eek:

(Andrew...) ;)

DeletedUser627

The person above me makes me smile because he recently displayed impeccable taste by choosing to follow me. No, seriously, because his intelligence and perspective is much-needed here in our little Forum.

As to the Pi[a]zza, my husband is from Naples, Italy. He makes pizza weekly - thin crust (imported double zero flour), with mozzarella di bufalo and basil / tomato from his own garden. Heavenly delight with hellish guilt! See how intuitive you are?

DeletedUser

The person above me just made me drool. Which may not be so good for my keyboard. I'll stop over for a yummy pie while I am out buying a new non-drool-soaked one. :p

DeletedUser

The two people above me made me smile, and then blush. But, heads up, this he is a she, and is not quite sure why that matters, except that the Troll was shut down. (And I am craving some Italian pizza now, but fail spectacularly at rhyme)

DeletedUser

The two people above me made me smile, and then blush. But, heads up, this he is a she, and is not quite sure why that matters, except that the Troll was shut down. (And I am craving some Italian pizza now, but fail spectacularly at rhyme)

Try a Haiku then? :p
The Lady above
Makes me smile from ear to ear
Well played M'lady. :cool:

DeletedUser627

I'm going to break the rules (suuurprise, suuuurprise)...and start making nice comments about random members.

6pac - you fence with a rapier and have excellent technique, to wit you duel to the death with one rapid thrust. Voile!

DeletedUser

I'm going to break the rules (suuurprise, suuuurprise)...and start making nice comments about random members.

6pac - you fence with a rapier and have excellent technique, to wit you duel to the death with one rapid thrust. Voile!

Lol! Fine with me dear Lady, but it'll cost you a pizza. :D