• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scam?

DeletedUser

Today, a few fellows and I received this little dandy:
Elvenar%20Scam1_zpsuvid6rvu.jpg

I'm guessing it's some kind of scam?

DeletedUser

Elvenar is put out by innogames, not innogame
Yes, I noticed that, as well as the fact it is not from an official account. A fellow said they visited the site, and I was like, "NOOOOO! ABORT!" XD

I wanted to bring this to the moderators' attention.

DeletedUser51

We are aware of this issue and we are taking steps to make sure this does not occur again.

We do apologize and we would never send in game messages asking players to visit an outside site like this. Should anyone receive any questionable messages like this in the future, please report them immediately to support by either creating a ticket or by using the '!' within the message window.

I've also put up a splash screen in-game so players who don't read the forum will be aware of this issue as well.

Last edited: