• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scenery

Huor

I see this morning we may have some new scenery around our towns in the app? Very nice. Lots of foliage, trees, flowers. I like it. It always seemed so barren.

Attachments

• forest.png
    forest.png
    574.4 KB · Views: 94

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It was part of the last updates; here's the relevant part of the release notes under the mobile section:

• We added new, lush tree visuals, which will be appearing in newly started games, instead of a wide, empty field. This feature will not be available immediately after the update, and it will be tested among a number of players first, before it's being added to all accounts.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It isn't just newly started games, though. My chapter 14 Beta city now has this too.

But yeah, before this the only change is when the snow is added during winter.

ElviWi

It was part of the last updates; here's the relevant part of the release notes under the mobile section:

• We added new, lush tree visuals, which will be appearing in newly started games, instead of a wide, empty field. This feature will not be available immediately after the update, and it will be tested among a number of players first, before it's being added to all accounts.
I just noticed mine @1PM EST. I like it!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I use both versions of the game. I have the extra foliage when I am on mobile, but when I am on the PC version it is not present.

ElfGunn

I guess the long lost tribe of Garden Elves planted the rose bush located below the far right corner of the city? They've been absent for far too long; it's good to see them active again.