• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Score decrease

Sheyena

I have a question:
On Mar 14 i had a score of 145606 in game. I set all my manuf and wkshops to produce for 9 hours. I set 4 AWs to upgrade and 1 residence to upgrade. I visited everyone in my f/ship, took and posted some trades and left the game there.
This morning Mar 15 - I look and my score is 143828 - how the heck does my score DROP by 1800 points when I am actually upgrading, completing research nodes and improving my city?
If someone could please explain this I'd really appreciate it.
Shey

Sheyena

OK so I just went into my other 2 worlds (i play 3) and the same thing happened in every city. I just don't get it. If upgrading and improving decreases your score then what's the point?

shimmerfly

Your score is calculated by adding up your working population and your required culture but I'm sure you know this.
Maybe your culture dropped that much by upgrading.
I'm not sure...But someone knows so I'll bump this before it disappears.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
That is very strange. If nothing else got torn down in the process, they would have to have nerfed something. You should file an in-game ticket, and they can look at the detailed logs. The support connection is available by choosing the question mark on the settings popup:
upload_2019-3-15_12-56-28.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
You do not get the score boost from upgrading AWs until they are done, so your score could have temporarily dropped from doing other things til they are done upgrading. Did you get rid of anything at all?

DeletedUser20709

I checked your status on Elvenstats as soon as I read this, this morning, thinking that maybe you got your accts confused (no offense), since all 3 accts are so very close in score. But since you say all 3 have been compromised, I can't think of a viable reason for that.
Filing a ticket is the best recourse for you if you haven't determined how the issue occurred. Good luck @Sheyena. :)

DeletedUser23252

I'm sorry to necro this, but did you find out what happened? My score dropped about 3k, even though my culture percentage and pop has stayed the same with some balanced upgrades. What I find even more strange is that someone in my fs has gone up about 40k without making very many upgrades. She only leveled up her main hall once, and many of her manufacturing buildings are still the same level as mine. She also still only has 3 magic residences. I don't get how she can have leveled up her score that much while mine dropped despite making so many more upgrades. I'm just wondering what the heck I'm doing that's making my score drop.

Deleted User - 4646370

I remember a bug with FS gaining or losing points quite randomly in January, but no similar things with player scores...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm sorry to necro this, but did you find out what happened?
Siunce no-one else reported the problem, it would ave been dealt with in a ticket and the rules forbid sharing ticket contents. The only bugs that get any action on the forums are bugs that multiple people confirm.