• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Score Dropped around 25-30k

DeletedUser11615

Hi, Friends i was wondering if anyone of you have any clue to this...
My city in Cervyn World at chapter 13.. was dropped the score of 25-30k 1-2 days ago.. and in my FS there are other player also experienced the same.. plz share your opinion to this.. if you have any knowledge of.. or if anything i can do to solve this / regain my lost score.. Thanks to all of you..

DeletedUser20951

Whoa, hey, yeah, just checked my cities, also in Ceravyn, and I seem to be missing points from each for no reason. The loss appears linked to the required culture category of the ranking points. There is another thread that was posted about the same issue, so it's not just us.

DeletedUser20709

Look, I need to point out that the Elvenstats site is NOT current for all statistics. I have been checking regularly and my points are still at 15000+ whereas I am currently at 18533....this is a big difference. Even when I click the update button at the bottom of the screen, my score does NOT update. This is an issue with the programs ability to "grab" information from the Elvenar database. Its an outstanding work of art, but it has some flaws.

DeletedUser20951

Look, I need to point out that the Elvenstats site is NOT current for all statistics. I have been checking regularly and my points are still at 15000+ whereas I am currently at 18533....this is a big difference. Even when I click the update button at the bottom of the screen, my score does NOT update. This is an issue with the programs ability to "grab" information from the Elvenar database. Its an outstanding work of art, but it has some flaws.
I don't use the site for accurate score information; I dropped from sixty-nine thousand to sixty-eight thousand in-game without having sold anything (I've actually been upgrading a bit) in my main and an equivalent amount in this city. Not near as much as the OP, but still a noticeable discrepancy.

DeletedUser20951

My point was to tell people that as good as this site is, it isnt current.
That does bother me a lot about it... but not enough to break out any fancy spreadsheeting to track my progress again. BEGONE, FOUL CHARTS.