• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scouted province navigation option

DeletedUser9597

I am relatively new to the game but I am getting lost on the World Map when I'm looking for my open, but not yet fully cleared provinces. I suggest a navigation button to assist with this and provide summary information at a glance. This would be helpful to people who open a number of provinces before fully clearing one, as well as people who wish to choose which province type they want to finish first if they have more than one currently open, but not cleared.

This button would work like the current buttons used to navigate back to your city and to navigate to your active scouting. A "Navigate to Open Province", when pressed could display like the current Tournament button but with different information. It can show your scouted but not cleared provinces, a status on them and a "crosshairs" you could push to travel immediately to the province you want to. I have included a picture I mocked up as to how I envision it looking.

Additionally, the little information icon, when pressed, could display how many more provinces you need to unlock to earn a Province Expansion.

Thanks for viewing and considering my suggestion.

upload_2017-8-15_14-46-8.png

DeletedUser10238

I LOVE this idea! Was just thinking about the same thing.