• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scouting Advice Needed

DeletedUser19723

I just completed a required Squad Size Upgrade in Sorcerers and Dragons. It made ALL the provinces available to scout Very Easy. That's 46 of them. I'm not planning to do this, but I'm really curious - If I stopped moving forward, research and such, and just scouted all those provinces it would take 46 days and cost over 70 million coins. At some point in those 46 days, would the Very Easy become Easy, then Medium, etc. just by the nature of scouting them, even though no other activity took place. By no other activity I mean solving any of those 46 provinces or progressing on the tech tree. And if I did complete the provinces as I finished scouting them, what impact would that have? I'm asking because for all that I've read, I've never really been able to get a handle on the whole scouting difficulty thing.

Deleted User - 3932582

And if I did complete the provinces as I finished scouting them, what impact would that have? I'm asking because for all that I've read, I've never really been able to get a handle on the whole scouting difficulty thing.
Completing provinces has no impact on difficulty of the remaining provinces; scouting extra provinces gradually makes new ones more difficult.

DeletedUser19723

So, all my unscouted provinces are currently "very easy." I'm working on Advanced Scouts for Halflings. There is no "very very easy." Does nothing change when I finish this research because very easy is as easy as it gets?