• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scouting Costs and Times

Thistleknot

With everyone doing research in various aspects of the game, I thought I would do a project on scouting. Once you get to the guest races, you need to conquer 30 provinces to be able to open the next chest for Advanced Scouts. Once I researched advanced scouts for the Sorcerers Age, I started tracking the time and costs of each scouting mission. For myself, I am well past the required provinces for anything current. I started this project at 339 conquered provinces. In general I found the the price of scouting increases about every 4 scouting missions and the time goes up by about a quarter hour every scouting mission. Here are my results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17zHKZBwLaOtr3TSatfHE3kmEYSTvxVXOUxQHIeMGuGE/edit?usp=sharing

(hope that worked. Still learning Google sheets)

Let me know what you think. Maybe some people at different levels can track their scouting.

Thistleknot

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
As you can see from Moist Panties' link, the Crazy one already took care of this.
I highly recommend browsing his site for other info.

Let me know what you think. Maybe some people at different levels can track their scouting.

Thistleknot

The nice thing about scouting is no matter what level you are, or where you are in the game, the Time:Cost relationship is constant.

Thistleknot

I checked Crazy One's chart. It is correct, but does not show that multiple levels at each price point. For instance, at a cost of 3600K you scout time is 48 hours according to his chart. My chart shows 4 different scouting times for 3600K: 48.5 hours, 48.75 hours, 49 hours, and 49.33 hours. Interesting that his does not mention that you seem get about 4 scouting missions before the price changes. Just things that I noticed.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I checked Crazy One's chart. It is correct, but does not show that multiple levels at each price point. For instance, at a cost of 3600K you scout time is 48 hours according to his chart. My chart shows 4 different scouting times for 3600K: 48.5 hours, 48.75 hours, 49 hours, and 49.33 hours. Interesting that his does not mention that you seem get about 4 scouting missions before the price changes. Just things that I noticed.
I noticed this as well. It only starts happening around the 1.2 million mark, or ring 11 ( I hit both at once) before that the price(and time) go up with every scout.