• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scouting

ddixye

How do I make scouting easier? I need to complete 3 but they are all Hard. Is there a way to get them back down to Easy?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
When you do the advanced scouts at the beginning of a new chapter, that helps to make things significantly easier. Also, if you do all the squad upgrades, that makes it easier too, but only for the territories you have not yet scouted. The ones you've already opened (but not completed) will remain at the same level.

The best way to insure that you don't have too many hard ones is to not overscout. Check the next chapter (for example, if you are in chapter 5, check the opening tech for the next chapter). See how many provinces it takes to open the next chapter. If you are already way past that number, then you've overscouted. If you are close to it or just past it, then you probably aren't overscouted, but in the early chapters, it's easy to get into the "hard" stages. Make sure you do all the optional squad techs.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I'm new at the game and I've found that when you start a new Chapter in Research, you open a chest called "Advanced Scouts". This ( And I quote) "reduces your scouting costs significantly". So my answer is, this will happen on it's own.

Sprite1313

Unfortunately, early in the game you are almost forced to have some hard provinces. The required provinces to open chapters outpace the available tech to reduce the difficulty level (both advanced scouting, and the squad size upgrade techs). As @Darielle said, make sure you don't over scout. Try and keep your open provinces to the number you need to open the next chapter. It gets better as you progress, so hang in there.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
How do I make scouting easier? I need to complete 3 but they are all Hard. Is there a way to get them back down to Easy?

You are probably not going to be able to make them easier quickly. So, if your task is to complete three provinces just cater them.