• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

scroll Relic

Kitkat3100

Where are all the scroll relics because I need them in order 2 get things from the enchantment Library I need them specifically for other challenges but those are the only Relic that I cannot find when I'm doing tournaments they don't show up when I'm searching in the world map or neighborly help there's no scroll relics there but all the rest of them are there so can someone tell me where I can find them. or can the Creator of this game put more scroll Relic out there to be gotten

Iyapo1

This will link you to a thread on the forum that gives excellent information on how to locate your scroll provinces on the map. As for the tournaments, they are in a 9 week cycle. Each week is a different relic.

In the Magic Academy, there are three relics used to create Combining Catalysts, marble, silk and gem. The absence of any one of these relics will bring my Academy, and therefore my city to a screeching halt. Today just happens to be one of those glorious days. I now find myself searching for a silk province on the map in which to plunder, and seeing none.
This brings me to my question. Is there a pattern to the placement of the relics, or are they random. I have found myself in this same situation a number of times lately, and it is not much fun. If I choose to scout a province, I'm locked in for about 29 hrs., but worse is if the silk relic is not on either side, it's then up to 58.
What I'm thinking is. The nine relics would form a circle around the center province, each having an assigned place. This would then be the same on all other provinces. If this is true, I no longer have a problem.

Any input on this would be greatfully appreciated.

Peace.
Blindsider66

Blue-Iris

You don't have to wait for a tournament. Scout a scrolls province. You'll get a scrolls relic for each successful encounter within it.

For any province you scout, you'll get corresponding relics for each encounter. For example, if you scout a planks province, you'll get a planks relic for each successful encounter. If you scout a gems province, you get a gems relic for each successful encounter.

NightshadeCS

Are we sure scroll relics are what you are looking for? Or is it spell fragments, which also have a scroll-like icon?

Those are obtained in the Spire of Eternity (must be in chapter 3 to play) or created by disenchanting buildings or enchantments in your inventory.

Sorry if this is way off base, but just in case.

Kitkat3100

The tournaments rotate through all nine relics in order, from marble to gems. We just had a scrolls tournament two weeks ago, so you will have to wait for another seven weeks for it to come around again.
well I play every tournament I have not had a scroll Relic in so long I can't even remember if I ever had one

Kitkat3100

Are we sure scroll relics are what you are looking for? Or is it spell fragments, which also have a scroll-like icon?

Those are obtained in the Spire of Eternity (must be in chapter 3 to play) or created by disenchanting buildings or enchantments in your inventory.

Sorry if this is way off base, but just in case.
it's off base It's off base you need certain relics and Order so get things from the crafting screen

shimmerfly

If you belong to a Fellowship and play the weekly tournaments you have to have played a scrolls tourney in the past 6 months.
I wish you luck finding some!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
well I play every tournament I have not had a scroll Relic in so long I can't even remember if I ever had one
scrolls.png

In the week ending January 02, 2021 you did 960 points in the scrolls tournament.
This would have resulted in 40-50 scrolls relics plus any extra you got from your FS bonus.