• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scroll workshop size bug

Retat-C

Again, i still don't know how to give all the rquired info I'm supposed to in these reports.
I'm in the most recent US android mobile version.
The bug is in the elf Scrolls workshop size. The level 1 is supposed to be 2x3, but it takes a 3x3 grid when built.

Assistance with this matter would be fantastic. I'm having problems trying to find people with scroll workshops willing or able to trade. So, I'm trying to build some of my own. I can't proceed because I've researched all I can, but can't activate them because I need so much scrolls. I'm only in stage 3.

Last edited:

shimmerfly

I'm not sure I understand. Your Thread title says "Silk" but parchment is a scrolls production. These are 2 different goods.
o_O Maybe I'm not awake?

Retat-C

I'm not sure I understand. Your Thread title says "Silk" but parchment is a scrolls production. These are 2 different goods.
o_O Maybe I'm not awake?
Thanks Shimmerfly ☺️ apparently I was the one sleeping Yes, it should all be about scrolls. I've fixed the title and report. T

DeletedUser3507

Don't worry you should see my backspaces.....;)
Open egg get essence repeat 5 times, get mana egg.... And a total of 45 of the 250 for first prize...;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Again, i still don't know how to give all the rquired info I'm supposed to in these reports.
The bug is in the elf Scrolls workshop size. The level 1 is supposed to be 2x3, but it takes a 3x3 grid when built.

Assistance with this matter would be fantastic. I'm having problems trying to find people with scroll workshops willing or able to trade. So, I'm trying to build some of my own. I can't proceed because I've researched all I can, but can't activate them because I need so much scrolls. I'm only in stage 3.
Human scroll factories are 2x3. Elf scroll manufactories are 3x3

You should join a fellowship (or if in one that is too inactive, move to a new one.). It will make trading much more useful.

NightshadeCS

Yes, see @Ashrem answer above about building size.

As for the trading issue, are you putting up lots of trades asking for scrolls and they aren't being taken? I would try different amounts, and maybe do some 3-star trades when you are really in need.

Retat-C

Ok... Im sorry about that. I'm guessing I must have looked at silk size (could have sworn I looked at scrolls 2or3x to be sure).
As for trading to get scrolls... I've tried bunch of different items and 3 star trades. Was thinking about finding a new FS, but today someone made a bunch of trades with me, I'm on mobile so I don't know who, it might have been one of my high ranking neighbors.
Thanks for your help and clarification folks