• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scrollkeeper List

Poodov

I logged in to the forum a day ago and there was a list of 10 or 12 Scrollkeepers. Now there is only one. I wanted to look at Crackie’s information on battles. What’s going on?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I logged in to the forum a day ago and there was a list of 10 or 12 Scrollkeepers. Now there is only one. I wanted to look at Crackie’s information on battles. What’s going on?
Hi Poodov! There are different topics of the game that each scroll keeper maintains relevant game info for. There are multiple Keepers to maintain specific categories of info. I maintain the Battle Knowledge and Tournament Tips Scrolls because there is overlap in the information. @The Fairy covers info on Guest Races so check out her scrolls if you have questions on Guest Races. If you click the Sorcerers’ Scroll of Knowledge from the main forum home, it takes you to the listing of all the categories available. If you click the thread title below it, it takes you to the most recently updated scroll, which happens to be @Lelanya ’s about FA. The last link will change depending on who made last updates to their scrolls.

Last edited:

Poodov

Hi Poodov! There are different topics of the game that each scroll keeper maintains relevant game info for. There are multiple Keepers to maintain specific categories of info. I maintain the Battle Knowledge and Tournament Tips Scrolls because there is overlap in the information. @The Fairy covers info on Guest Races so check out her scrolls if you have questions on Guest Races. If you click the Sorcerers’ Scroll of Knowledge from the main forum home, it takes you to the listing of all the categories available. If you click the thread title below it, it takes you to the most recently updated scroll, which happens to be @Lelanya ’s about FA. The last link will change depending on who made last updates to their scrolls.
Thanks Crackie. I found the battle and tournament info. And I swear there was a place I looked yesterday that listed each of the specialties with the name of the scrollkeeper. (Gloria saw it too.) Oh well, maybe it will turn up again someday.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
And I swear there was a place I looked yesterday that listed each of the specialties with the name of the scrollkeeper.

1674254455827.png

Click "Meet the Scroll Keepers" from homepage