• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scrolls as Toilet Paper?

• Thread starter DeletedUser21660
  • Start date

DeletedUser21660

I know there has been discussion re Scrolls flooding the market since Spire bldgs. came out (I am flush with gum too.) These are not my boosted, yet I have oodles and oodles of them- I would beg people to take them, but don't want to undercut those that have it as boosted.... So can Inno come up with something useful for all these devalued scraps?

AtaguS

The idea which was forwarded was a good one, in my opinion...but there is no guarantee it will be implemented. If you have an idea in mind as well, and feel like fleshing it out in the format provided I would really love to hear it. The more ideas we come up with to fix this issue the better I think.

P.S. if using scrolls as toilet paper is the idea being put forward, while I would vote for it personally...I wouldn't recommend adding a visual to the presentation ;) :p

DeletedUser22644

The idea which was forwarded was a good one, in my opinion...but there is no guarantee it will be implemented. If you have an idea in mind as well, and feel like fleshing it out in the format provided I would really love to hear it. The more ideas we come up with to fix this issue the better I think.

P.S. if using scrolls as toilet paper is the idea being put forward, while I would vote for it personally...I wouldn't recommend adding a visual to the presentation ;) :p
aww I think the animation would the the sh...... oh nevermind