• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scrolls?

• Thread starter DeletedUser29237
  • Start date

DeletedUser29237

Has Inno ever solved the problem of too much scrolls? I’m debating whether or not to continue with my new account this one or more older account that has scrolls in my city on Khelonaar. I’m finding to get T2 goods I’m needing to cross trade or to do 3 star trades and hope someone would take it.

My new city in Khelonaar isn’t boosted in the same goods but the needed goods of steel and crystal. With all the other new players that came into the FS recently also bring crystal boosted. I foresee a problem once all of us are needing t3 since elixir will be produced by half of the FS. What to do?

DeletedUser29237

Umm….thanks for the advice but since I was actually wondering if the situation with the scrolls will get better it wasn’t very helpful. I’m nearing the end of chapter 3 on my current main one just wondering if I should stick with it or continue on the little with the multiple supplies speed bumps

Iyapo1

Has Inno ever solved the problem of too much scrolls?
They have not. You can get around it, but depending on your playstyle and preferences it might not be worth it.
I am having fun with both my chapter 7 scroll boosted catering only cities. I am power leveling a BTG and then a Prosperity Towers to ensure my happiness with them continues.

Going the fighting route will reduce your need for goods, making cross trading more sustainable. That's another work around.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
They have been dangling that carrot about fixing scroll problem for awhile. I'm having a tough go with it too in my second city. I don't even have scroll manus right now, but even my neighbors are cross trading for T2s too and everyone's trades just sit. I've recently signed up for Iyapo's School of Blooming Trader Guild. Got my Bee up 3 levels already during FA (hooray for flying AWPs for badges!), but still a bit to go before i can start making scrolls to shred.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
My new city in Khelonaar isn’t boosted in the same goods but the needed goods of steel and crystal. With all the other new players that came into the FS recently also bring crystal boosted. I foresee a problem once all of us are needing t3 since elixir will be produced by half of the FS. What to do?
Look up your Khelonaar fellowship here: https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us4/33198
Your fellowship appears to be fairly well balanced in goods. I’d stay put if you’re happy there. :)

DeletedUser29237

@Iyapo1 thanks, I’ll get rid of the account in 5 days. I just hate the thought of giving up my elf city in Winyandor along with my the scroll one.

@Dreamyn2 the point of quoting me is exactly what?

Iyapo1

I've recently signed up for Iyapo's School of Blooming Trader Guild. Got my Bee up 3 levels already during FA (hooray for flying AWPs for badges!), but still a bit to go before i can start making scrolls to shred.
Mine is currently @ lv 23 in my main. I have decided I need at least 12 trades out of it per day to make it shiney! So now I have added Prosperity Towers to the plan. So kind of a time consuming and KP intensive process.....on the bright side 12 trades per day = 5 fully upgraded t2s. It is overkill for the scroll problem, overkill is good. I am sick of having no t2s.

Currently I usually only manage 8 trades per day, 6 coin and 2 supply = 3 t2s + at least 1 scroll trade for each, so it is working.

DeletedUser29237

@Iyapo1 I’m a long way from that AW currently it’s far easier to start over with goods that are tradable. I’ll leave my bigger account once the FA is over with it at the same FS, too.

crackie

@Elyssa Wintermoon I think the problem is even though there isn't *that* many scroll boosted in your group, the scroll boosted ones are top heavy. A lot of your larger cities are scroll boosted. You have a chap 3 city. There's no reason a large city can't absorb a chap 3 city's scroll trades, but you don't have a lot of non-scroll boosted larger cities in your group. I would also just talk to the archmage about it and be like, hey...need help with someone taking my T2 trades!!!

DeletedUser29237

@crackie one of the large scroll cities in the guild is having trouble trading their T2 goods. Anyways I have no desire to continue to run two accounts I’m doing it this week because the tourney will benefit from my chap 3 city since we are currently short on crystals

crackie

My Bee has cruised to lvl 7 thanks to AWPs flying all over for Wonder Society Badges. My Wholesaler is now showing 4350 scrolls for 2001 T2 nonboosted, which is still an ugly deal, but better than 1:5. I currently don't have any scroll manus out and making misc scrolls from event buildings and such. Now the question for Professor @Iyapo1 is...does the School of Blooming Trader Guild mean now make excessive amounts of scrolls to shred in the Wholesaler too?

Iyapo1

is...does the School of Blooming Trader Guild mean now make excessive amounts of scrolls to shred in the Wholesaler too?
No. The first trade is good but beyond that the rate is awful. I do feed it scrolls(I take the first trade everyday) but past that not so much. If I start building up a surplus I will shred them, but it is generally pretty easy to just pick on scrolls in the spire.
Currently the first trade is 5000 scrolls for 4300 crystal or silk.
Second trade is 7500 scrolls for 4300 crystal or silk. Third is 10k scrolls....ouch.