• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Scrolls!

Farinx

The day has arrived. Scrolls are the new crystal or silk. And crystal/silk is the new scrolls.

Please tell me I'm wrong, thank you!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Things in my part of Khelonaar are pretty balanced and have been even before the change to the Moonstone Library set. My large Moonstone Farm changed from scrolls to silk and now my fs no longer has near the problem of getting silk and a couple of players have moved their large silk producing mfrs into storage, reclaimed the space for other things and happier.

AJ

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Things are much better where I am also. There used to pages of scroll offers and now it's no worse than the other T2. I accumulated so many scrolls while things were so imbalanced that I do check to see if anybody needs scrolls. I'm rarely seeing requests for scrolls. Sounds balanced to me :)

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think it was 700 pesos? A lot of that could have been tip though... it's a little blurry TBH.
Every day is a lazy Sunday BTW :p
Lucky you! I still work full time so Sunday afternoons involve sobering up from the weekend and washing work clothes for the coming week. :(

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Hmmm ... maybe if I offer bottomless margaritas at the top of the spire, more people will want to join me up there. Good thought.
This **IS** an excellent line of thought. I might start tapping a keg at the top of the Spire every week. And cooking a pig. I'm talking eastern NC style, where the whole hog is slow cooked and is then chopped and seasoned with a vinegar based sauce..

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This **IS** an excellent line of thought. I might start tapping a keg at the top of the Spire every week. And cooking a pig. I'm talking eastern NC style, where the whole hog is slow cooked and is then chopped and seasoned with a vinegar based sauce..
RSVP.

ekarat

I've seen no change in the market on my corner of US1.
I am skeptical that the market could have changed that drastically that quickly.

Fayeanne

In the world where I'm boosted in Scrolls, I'm finding people are now posting asking for Scrolls, but they are all cross-tier trades.

ekarat

This morning, I looked at the market, and there were 4 pages offering scrolls and not one offer for scrolls. I'm just not seeing it.

getmomo

My fellowship has been having rooftop parties for months now. First one to the top gets to pick the theme.