• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search feature for summonings tab

MEGHANN1965

I think adding a search feature to the Summonings tab would be very helpful to players, especially if you have several pages to scroll through. If you wanted to find a dwarven armorer, for example, you could search "Dwarven" and have it match whatever is in the summonings with the word "Dwarven" in it.
I hope I'm not alone in wanting this sort of thing.

Thanks!

Meghann

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
When I did a search in this forum for the word 'search' in titles only, here's a link to what I got.
It looks like you're not alone in wanting this.
The problem as I see it:
No one that started any of those suggestion threads apparently bothered to read the 'Read before Posting' sticky at the top of this sub-forum. Or, if they read it, they chose not to follow it or the idea through the process the devs require before the CM's are allowed to forward an idea to them.
Maybe one day someone will do that...

MEGHANN1965

When I did a search in this forum for the word 'search' in titles only, here's a link to what I got.
It looks like you're not alone in wanting this.
The problem as I see it:
No one that started any of those suggestion threads apparently bothered to read the 'Read before Posting' sticky at the top of this sub-forum. Or, if they read it, they chose not to follow it or the idea through the process the devs require before the CM's are allowed to forward an idea to them.
Maybe one day someone will do that...
I am in the wrong. You are correct, I did not read to the bottom of the forum, therefore, I didn't give adequate information as to how this would benefit players.
I appreciate you pointing that out to me. I'll make sure I read prior to posting any other suggestions.

Thanks!!

Meghann