• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Searching for a laid-back fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser2037
  • Start date

DeletedUser2037

To match my play style and don't mind a quiet player.

My city on Khelonaar is small, but growing. I am taking my time building it. I do daily visits and engage in fair trade when it comes to it. My city will have steel, crystal, and elixir boosts.

DeletedUser11456

you are more than welcome to check out our fellowship. We are small but growing. I visit daily but other members are laid back.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

My city on Khelonaar is small, but growing. I am taking my time building it. I do daily visits and engage in fair trade when it comes to it. My city will have steel, crystal, and elixir boosts.

Reasons to join ACTIVE TRADERS:

1) I'm here....oh, wait...that might be a reason to NOT join ACTIVE TRADERS...LOL
2) We are ACTIVE (our average tournament gets about 85% member engagement AND we were very active in the FS Adventure just concluded
3) We are ACTIVE in our visits. We run about 80% 5-6 times a week and the rest (except for 2 inactive players we are seeking to replace) 3-4.
4) We are fun. Usually there are 2-3 people on at any time, but often more, especially if we are doing a tournament.
5) We are not interested in drama... As long as I've been here I've never seen ANY!
6) We are growing nicely. We actually track our growth and average about 3.5% per week.
7) I'm here...oh, sorry, got carried away...see #1 above.

AJ (ACTING AM for ACTIVE TRADERS!)

Laochra

What is your player name in Khelonaar? I was unable to find you.

DeletedUser4474

Open Minds Fellowship sounds exactly what you are looking for. We are laid back and allow people to progress as they see fit. We are friendly, laid back, supportive and have a great trade program. Please come check us out. My name is William and I'm the Archmage of the FS. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

DeletedUser18011

I recently started a fellowship and it sounds like you would fit nicely with the attitude I'm after. Please take a look if you haven't found a home already. Best wishes - Solon

DeletedUser8097

Hi our fellowship Silver rain is currently seeking active members with your boost.our rules are simple have fun and do visits preferably atleast twice a week. We are in the proccess of removing our inactive members and will have atleast 6or7 openings,but we do have openings right now also.You sound like you would be a good fit for us, so please come check us out and if interested apply wih us and someone should get back with you within a couple of days. thanks, Julian

DeletedUser14141

Please check us out we are very laid back no drama all we ask is you let us know if you are gone otherwise have fun

DeletedUser14141

Please check us out we are very laid back no drama all we ask is you let us know if you are gone otherwise have fun

DeletedUser14141

Valhalla Rising check us out