• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Searching for some more long term members

bretonrae

Hello, from Mythic Dawn Fellowship. We are searching for two players to fill our steady ranks as we march through the research levels together. Come join us.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
@Ramseyneena
To join a fellowship that has invited you click on the fellowship shield in game.
Elvenar_2023-06-26-14-07-13.jpg

Last edited:

bretonrae

It is there...I'll double check but I took a screenshot, tried to attach, but it was too large to fit in the attachment...Also, I will ask whether you need a certain score or not...I'll get back to you Ramseyneena.

bretonrae

Ok! Great reminder, Lady D. Ramseyneena...just finish up to where you can join us...I will leave the invitation there for you when you get there. We are a good Fellowship to help new cities grow and we do not have a new city right now in our membership.