• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have gotten the final prize. It now says "collect extra petals to earn season's blessings." Does any beta player know what these are? It looks like it will take another 130 points to get.

hvariidh gwendrot

so on the extra chests i have collected a couple, but it offers me the option of taking the one in the middle both times, if i let the points add up will it allow the choice or picking all 3 ?? and if i keep going and take 1 at a time how does that effect what is offered (are rewards beter if i let it add up)?
or do i need to report a glitch that seasons wont let me have anything but the middle chest? lol
p.s. Inno you are total garbage at giving informaotion when you release changes to your gmes

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

yep doing it again shows me 3 chests, says choose 1, and only the middle chest is available to pick .. clicked and tabbed everything there is on the screen, i'll post it as a glitch and see what kind of response i get

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
yep doing it again shows me 3 chests, says choose 1, and only the middle chest is available to pick .. clicked and tabbed everything there is on the screen, i'll post it as a glitch and see what kind of response i get
Without seeing your screen, I can’t guarantee it, but I suspect it’s probably just that the other chests are locked because you haven’t purchased the Season Pass. If so, the chests that are non-clickable will be a different color (purple) and have a lock on the front of the chest.

hvariidh gwendrot

spending 3k diamonds for stuff i already got isn't appealing to me, so if you do not spend the 3k diamonds, only the middle chest is available to recieve, even though the screen says choose 1 ?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes I can confirm from Beta, this is how it works. The poster is French, but the intent should be clear.

Arkadia

so... after completing all the quests and picked up the last reward, there are 3 chests. Above them it says "Chose one" ... i can't chose lol 1 is selected, and that's it, unable to chose another.
So i opened the middle chest that was pre-selected for me....and voila! I got a Coin Rain! yayy! :rolleyes::(
silly me.... there I was thinking I'd get ALL those goodies lol

all in all.... Inno is a master of tease!
first they say 'chose one' chest - which is impossible
then you get 1 puny reward, and even those you can't 'chose'.... sigh :(

Silmaril

Community Manager
This sounds like you are looking at the very last chests in the event, depending on whether the Season Pass was purchased, will depend on your chest choices. If you have the Season Pass you would be able to claim all three chests, if not just the center chest.

Dew Spinner

This sounds like you are looking at the very last chests in the event, depending on whether the Season Pass was purchased, will depend on your chest choices. If you have the Season Pass you would be able to claim all three chests, if not just the center chest.
Actually, when you buy the Season's Pass, You get your choice of the 3 chests but once you pick one, the rest disappear. You do not get all 3 chests. Unless there is some kind of a glitch going on, you still get only one chest, all the Season's Pass does is give you the option of which of the 3 chests you want to choose.

Last edited:

getmomo

That's pretty lackluster, you would think the bonus prize would be something people want, not a coin rain. It's basically just another daily chest.

hvariidh gwendrot

us freeloaders get no choice on the bonus chests ) i got a supply boost a coin rain and a PP enchantment chest 51,52, 53 in my big city the others about the same .. i did get an ice rink on one .. lackluster is being polite

Ihrlaen

Then WHY WHY WHY is it telling me to CHOOSE a chest? I know the spiel about "Well if you buy buy buy blah blah blah" but it's still very badly worded. :mad:
The lock UI elements from the rest of the Season would have been useful on that screen.