• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
True. But the current event is rewarmed version of the 2021 Sorcerer's event, and CCs did count, at that time. Someone dropped the ball and just grabbed an old quest, tweaked it a bit and regurgitated it. I already expressed my opinion of this, on Beta, when the CM admitted responsibility....
Along the lines of, if you need help  ASK us, some of us could write an event list ya know.
And what's the point of improving quest conditions if y'all are going pull these sorts of, well, shenanigans (no relation to the organization based in this Forum).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I already expressed my opinion of this, on Beta, when the CM admitted responsibility....
Along the lines of, if you need help  ASK us, some of us could write an event list ya know.
Are you saying CMs have event quest writing on their todo list, along with everything else they have to juggle?

free-spirit

I am sorry, I still don't get what or where I am supposed to accomplish this, color me stupid
1675735343056.png

Select any one of these in the event. Each one is a "village"

Agvar

Something I've noticed today. If you've completed all your tasks and then visit the World Map the Seasons Quest Icon disappears. Going back to City Map does not make it re-appear. Most disconcerting. Hope it turns up again this evening.

This behaviour is not consistent though, has happened on Beta and two live cities, but not the third.

Support appear to have got the issue fixed in one of the cities, no explanation given (of course).

Issue now fixed in all cities of mine.

Last edited:

defiantoneks

Something I've noticed today. If you've completed all your tasks and then visit the World Map the Seasons Quest Icon disappears. Going back to City Map does not make it re-appear. Most disconcerting. Hope it turns up again this evening.

This behaviour is not consistent though, has happened on Beta and two live cities, but not the third.

Support appear to have got the issue fixed in one of the cities, no explanation given (of course).

Issue now fixed in all cities of mine.
reported as a bug a week or more ago :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Over on Beta, I have completed all daily and weekly quests and have now reached the stage 50 prize. Even with the changes and adjustments that were done there, I still did this with 12 days of dailies and 1 week of weeklies to spare, so there are plenty of spare petals to reach the end before time runs out.

Yogi Dave

A member of my FS got a daily, not weekly, quest for 375k mana. Unfortunately, he has the DA AW and used enchantments to finish the quest, so I don't have a picture to confirm this. That is beyond reasonable for a daily quest. I understand that chapter 20 values need to be higher, but 375K. Come on, now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A member of my FS got a daily, not weekly, quest for 375k mana. Unfortunately, he has the DA AW and used enchantments to finish the quest, so I don't have a picture to confirm this. That is beyond reasonable for a daily quest. I understand that chapter 20 values need to be higher, but 375K. Come on, now.

That is actually a reduced amount from what is started at on Beta. Before it was adjusted, my chapter 18 city there had to collect 350k mana for a daily quest. After adjusting the amounts, that is now 291k. I can only imagine what the original chapter 20 amount was. But tons of mana is needed in the end chapters, so I have a lot of mana-producing buildings in my cities, and collect from them several times a day, so I did not need to burn enchantments to make mana with the current values.

Yogi Dave

But tons of mana is needed in the end chapters, so I have a lot of mana-producing buildings in my cities, and collect from them several times a day, so I did not need to burn enchantments to make mana with the current values.
Are you done with the chapter or still needing mana for upgrades? Well, I presume you were still needing mana in your chapter 18 beta city.
That is actually a reduced amount from what is started at on Beta.
So, Inno dropped the amount from totally insane to mostly insane.

Player styles differ. His DA is level 21 and he's struggled with mana at times. He didn't whine and complain, just mentioned it in chat as a 'what a pain' type thing and figured it was a mistake, that a weekly got put in the daily bucket. I guess I'm the one complaining. No biggy.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I have started a new city with the new quests and the updated questlines. I am experiencing The Season of Dreams in a 3 day old city.

I really like the prizes. They are super useful at the moment. One suggestion, in early chapter cities supplies are substituted for many prizes. Changing a few if the supply substitutions for coin substitution would be helpful in chapter 2