• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Dreams Hub disappears

defiantoneks

Game version: v1.167.3-(86656e5) - html5 (2023-01-25 09:59)
Game world: Elcy
Browser + version: Firefox 109.0 64bit
Operating System: mac 10.15.7
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 = happens randomly

Current situation:
Sometimes when I travel to the world map (not sure if it's tournament related) the Season of Dreams hub at the sidebar goes poof. It remains missing even if I travel back to my city. A reload is necessary to make it reappear.

Expected situation:
Season of Dreams hub should remain visible until the event ends.

Reproduction Steps
Log in. Check SoD tasks/status if you feel like it, but otherwise note that it is available.
2. Travel to the map to do province or tourney battles, or maybe just visit peeps.
3. Note SoD hub missing.
4. Attempt other travel, fixes… fail to relocate hub
5. Reload game.

snap1 - missing hub
snap2 - post reload
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.05.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 9.05.37 PM.png

Deleted User - 849411552

I did see that occur in my city. I thought it was a feature because I had nothing left to do in the Seasons interface until the new quests for the next day. However, I was puzzled when it reappeared again when I was playing later - and it still wasn't the next day.

So yes, this is an intermittent bug for me also.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Astram this has been happening on Beta as well, since it was added. No clue how the bug report for it there is progressing. But best anyone can tell, it only disappears on the day you complete the last of the weekly quests, plus that day's dailies. Any other day of the week and it is fine.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I completed the Weekly on Sunday and it went away when I finished todays and Yesterdays, I thought yesterday was just my imagination but I guess not

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I completed the Weekly on Sunday and it went away when I finished todays and Yesterdays, I thought yesterday was just my imagination but I guess not

Then the bug is getting worse now that it is on the Live servers. It has only ever done it to me as I described above. And like others have said, logging out and back in will fix it, like a lot of other small bugs in the game.

defiantoneks

ok so it disappeared on me this morning in Wyn… but no travel. so that part was random to me when I saw it a couple of times in Elcy. Finished the Daily, collected my prizes and *poof*

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got the same disappearing act one time, but that only happened when I was finished for the day. Is it something that was designed to disappear but just not working right?

Fayeanne

Normally quest givers go away once you complete their quests so I wonder if the Seasons icon is getting confused. As the others reported, I just had it happen after finishing all the dailies, then the final weekly, then I went out to the world map and when I returned to my city the Seasons icon was gone.