• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Season of Triumph Pass

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Didn't want to spend cash on this with just one city and thus, multiple cities just multiplies the "I won't be buying this" by that many times.

AJ

quin629

Diamonds are set up as the "premium item currency" in Elvenar. Not allowing purchase of premium items like Season Passes for diamonds further reduces the incentive to buy diamonds at all, and de-values the diamonds we already have in our pockets. Disappointing move by Inno.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
i just wanna know when the season will start.

Probably after the same amount of time passes that passed between the first Season ending and the second Season starting. We can't use the gap between end of Season 2 and start of Season 3 from Beta as a judge because Inno screwed up and accidentally started the third Season too soon. But anyway, it was 15 days in between the end of Season of Dreams and start of Season of Joy. Joy ended on the 11th, so with the same gap, Triumph would start on about the 26th. So over a week more still.

Kadhrin

I was happy to have something else to spend diamonds on. I have no plans to spend $$ for this when many of the premium items are things I already have.