• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seasoned player with new city looking for FS *waves*

DeletedUser3634

Hey All!

I've got a game (Name: Zylira) currently going thru the Orcs Hell Lvl on Winyandor and not much going on atm (Read: Stuck waiting for Dung and armaments to manufacture) so I started a new game (Name: Mystrade) to pass the time and am in need of a new active FS since my other one is full and currently in the top 25 so they don't want to loose points to bring in a low lvl city.

I can guarantee pretty quick point gain, consistent visits, and fair or more than fair trades.

I am Marble/Crystal/Elixers and currently in Chaper Two about to open up 2nd tier goods.

You can PM me in game at either toon or message me here on the forum.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9358

Hey All!

I've got a game (Name: Zylira) currently going thru the Orcs Hell Lvl on Winyandor and not much going on atm (Read: Stuck waiting for Dung and armaments to manufacture) so I started a new game (Name: Mystrade) to pass the time and am in need of a new active FS since my other one is full and currently in the top 25 so they don't want to loose points to bring in a low lvl city.

I can guarantee pretty quick point gain, consistent visits, and fair or more than fair trades.

I am Marble/Crystal/Elixers and currently in Chaper Two about to open up 2nd tier goods.

You can PM me in game at either toon or message me here on the forum.

Thanks!
Check us out at Magically Delicious. we are slowly growing but finding active players has been challenging. we would love to have you!

DeletedUser9243

If you are still looking for a fellowship Milky Way is looking for active members. We are laid back. A play as you want FS, but we are all very helpful.

DeletedUser8952

Gems of Elvenar2 is recruiting. Several daily players. Relaxed but committed players