• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seasons of Dreams error

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I clicked on the Seasons of Dreams daily quest tonight and saw that one was already complete (I didn't complete it) but it won't let me collect it. Here's the screenshot:
Seasons of Dreams Bug.jpg

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Hmmm.... I'd call that a nightmare, not a dream. Just saying....

AJ

PS. I've opened the same screen at the change-over of the day and found 2-3 of them completed. I was surprised but didn't say anything for obvious reasons...and I could collect them so it was all good.

aj

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

AJ

PS. I've opened the same screen at the change-over of the day and found 2-3 of them completed. I was surprised but didn't say anything for obvious reasons...and I could collect them so it was all good.

aj
After I refreshed a couple of times, it allowed me to claim the credit for the prize, even though I hadn't done the task. So yeah, it's all good, lol.

Flashfyre

AJ

aj
Did you collect the daily donkey supplies before you opened the Seasons window? If so, you completed the quest. I've gotten this one a few times between my 2 cities.