• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Second chance on special Diamond announcements.

DeletedUser2444

Hi. I had an announcement about a Special 30% more purchase of Diamonds. However, I had to log off and check my bank statement. When I logged back into the game, the special was gone.
Perhaps a second chance provision could be written in so people like me can check their money resources before we make a purchase.

DeletedUser61

Just don't buy any Diamonds for a while. You'll get another offer, perhaps a more attractive offer, in few weeks.

On the other hand, once you DO accept an offer you won't get another offer for several weeks.

I would not be the least bit surprised to see a Diamonds + bonus Moon Splinters offer during the final week of the Summer Solstice event.

DeletedUser3780

why can't the quests sometimes supply diamonds to the game players?

DeletedUser3312

the reason is that the developers are oh so immature and feeling that they rule the world no matter what mere mortals think. smiles. they are kids with a child mentality... so if we play we have to accept this.

DeletedUser3780

LOL LOL LOL.....well, I just thought I'd ask and maybe they might see my question. The game is great, but there are some major glitches that keep you from moving ahead unless you buy diamonds LOL.

the reason is that the developers are oh so immature and feeling that they rule the world no matter what mere mortals think. smiles. they are kids with a child mentality... so ifLOL we play we have to accept this.