• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Second Chances - Looking for 1-2 Players

cindywillow

Second Chances in US2 is again looking for one member to replace one that had to leave due to real life issues. Check out our 10 chest FS if you are interested.

cindywillow

Second Chances US2 is losing 2 long time players due to RL issues. We are a 10+ chest FS, very active. We participate in Spire and finished 12th in the last FA. If you are a serious player, this is the FS for you. Come check us out!

DeletedUser28963

Shoot, I just saw this after I joined another FS in this world. You also need my three boosts according to elvenstats and you seem to more established guild than the one I joined. I’m only just got into chapter 2, have only my first boosted good planks. My second and third are silk and dust, is it wrong to want join a more established guild right after you just joined one?

cindywillow

Hi Kaylessa, we are all set for now, but will keep you in mind as we have one player who may also be leaving. Also, to answer your question, it's not wrong to switch FS if you want something different from what they are offering.