• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Secrets of Alchemy 2023 Discussion Thread

defiantoneks

If you have a question as to why you haven't received an email for rewards, please send a ticket to Support and they will be happy to answer.
i'm sorry but that really doesn't help with S.O.P.
if they aren't supposed to "expect" an email, why not just say so?
b/c I dont want to send my FS members on a wild goose chase only to be given some canned techie answer that isn't really an answer.
tbh, I dont see the benefit in hiding this in subjects that we then aren't supposed to discuss.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
If you have a question as to why you haven't received an email for rewards, please send a ticket to Support and they will be happy to answer.
Be careful what you wish for. The official facebook page is *FULL* of posts from players who did not receive the email. A lot of people didn't get it this time. It seems something must have went wrong this time judging by the amount of complaints on Facebook. If they all send in tickets, ya'll will have a bad week...

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
ok, i dont want to start a hissy BUT can we clarify what the expectation is or should be with regard to emails with event currency links?

no I dont want to see anyone's support case info, or get into that discussion.

since i've been playing i always get an email at the beginning of an event that allows me to click and get free event currency (usually 100, cant recall if that has ever been different). I just want to know, is that the expectation? that every account that has opted in for emails gets a link for each event? or is it random and i've just been lucky?

edit: i want to know for myself and for FS members. we typically remind people to go looking for their emails but if that's not something they should be anticipating it's rubbing salt in a wound that some get it but others dont.
It's a hit or miss with me. I got the currency last time in an email ... I didn't get it this time, and believe me, I check.

BrinDarby

I see they took away the "any encounter" tasks ...
(reg/spire/tourn) Must be another announcement
that I have miss'd, now its either/or (spire/tourn).

Rp44

Same experience here with the email with extra currency. I only ever get them for four out of seven accounts anyway, but only two accounts got the email this time.

BrinDarby

Do you mean "collect relics"?
No , they changed encounters awhile back to reg/tourn/spire.
now they are back to it being reg/tour OR reg/spire, normally
I wouldda just waited 18hrs and done Spire encounters, now
I sit and wait till tuesday to do Tourn encounters.

Great way to just screw up, playing over the weekend....

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I've gotten the newsletter/e-mail with free event currency every time and this time since signing up for it. I know I'm just randomly lucky though as I see most don't get it at all and some that do don't get it every event.

Rp44

I've done a mix of encounters multiple times this event to complete encounter quests. In beta it *was* the more constrictive, older way at first, but that was resolved partway through.

BrinDarby

@SoggyShorts ,
earlier tasks I didn't notice as much cause I had
tourn to do, current task is different than the List
of tasks I was sent and was rely'n on. They have
the tasks on encounters wrong. Seems Im not
stuck.

Time to fire the dude that sends me the copy
of the event tasks. Seems his source was diff this
time, so I'll have to sort this out before next event.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
@SoggyShorts ,
earlier tasks I didn't notice as much cause I had
tourn to do, current task is different than the List
of tasks I was sent and was rely'n on. They have
the tasks on encounters wrong. Seems Im not
stuck.

Time to fire the dude that sends me the copy
of the event tasks. Seems his source was diff this
time, so I'll have to sort this out before next event.
Brin, on Beta we had the old event list, which was restrictive, Solve Prov or Tourney, etc. But I know that Prim and iDavis caught the changes early on, like a day or so prior to live realm launch, and I, who cross check sources, caught it and spread the word. If you were using PL, though, they may be incorrect. I know that I do not help them out, and I know others that wouldn't either, just saying.

BrinDarby

yeah, seems it came from platinum FB page
that had a newbie doing the transcription. :rolleyes:

its why I miss eGems, but since even idavis is
almost sponsored by Inno, I can't see why we
cannot get copies easier... like here.... ;)

Villanesque

Ex-Team Member
Regarding the emails, these kind of offers can be given to any player at any time via an automated system that we have no manual control over. It can happen that they are not given to all players at the same time.

Keep your eyes open, you may find one of these offers for your account in the future!