• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Secrets of Alchemy 2023 Discussion Thread

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Regarding the emails, these kind of offers can be given to any player at any time via an automated system that we have no manual control over. It can happen that they are not given to all players at the same time.

Keep your eyes open, you may find one of these offers for your account in the future!
Hahaha I think you missed the part where it was specifically requested that we don't get a copy and paste answer

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Seems to me that changing the email address or checking the 'do not send offers' can permanently gum up the works. Also that only account per email address is allowed, and it has to be a confirmed address.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Regarding the emails, these kind of offers can be given to any player at any time via an automated system that we have no manual control over. It can happen that they are not given to all players at the same time.
Dang. So the system has become self-aware and is just hating on some people now that used to get them without problems in the past? It’s all over EN too that people who used to get newsletters just fine didn’t receive one for this specific event. So sad. I am now part of the AI discriminated group. *tear* It’s not over, mail server! We’re gonna send some creepy Boston Dynamics AI dogs after your AI postmen!

Moho

Chef
I've just checked the email and my gift is there as usual:

IMG02.jpg

Don't shoot the bearer of good news though. :)

defiantoneks

Extra lucky winning more scrolls in this event. 13 more quests to go and my Steam Golem is already level 10. 14K Unurium a day in chapter 20 is nice.
that's why i'm going the "take the most efficient offer" route in which stop i pick. i havent bothered with the last couple of event buildings but this one offers something i'd like to get.

BrinDarby

finally peal'd off 800ish currency per city......
+190c (43), +320c (49), +280c (49), +0c (36)

pretty much a mix'd bag, going for GP pts.

Moho

Chef
Today's Daily Exclusive is a military instant and so I've used the rest of my event currency to obtain as many as possible.

I have also been able to get all the artifacts necessary to upgrade the Steam Golem to level 10 in three different cities. I was moderately lucky in two of them during the event, but in the third one it was pretty hard although it was the only city endowed with an Ashen Phoenix. I had to use the 100 scrolls I received in the mail there. But all is well when it ends well. I'm ready for the next event now. :)

IMG02.jpg

Yogi Dave

Keep your eyes open, you may find one of these offers for your account in the future
68h left in the event and still no email. Kinda late to be getting it now. Maybe I'll get it next week or the one after. There is only one thing left to do.

I bow down to the overlord AI of Inno's mail.

...and yes, both items in my account to get mail are checked and have been for ages.
I've just checked the email and my gift is there as usual:

IMG02.jpg

Don't shoot the bearer of good news though. :)
I'm happy for all who did get it.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I'm very disappointed seeing other players received 100 scrolls in their email. Many including me from our Fellowship did not receive any. This is very unfair.
It is highly unfair and I feel this actually does need addressed sooner than later. (Coming from someone who is lucky enough to recieve the email with free event currency every single time)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yeah I just read through all the complaints on the EN Forum about the missed emails.

Gkyr

Chef
Now that Jackluyt has retired, no quest list - this time for Secrets/Alchemy - has the quest point value listed. This would be helpful in figuring out the final chances of making the 9th artifact of the evolving bldg.

Dew Spinner

Now that Jackluyt has retired, no quest list - this time for Secrets/Alchemy - has the quest point value listed. This would be helpful in figuring out the final chances of making the 9th artifact of the evolving bldg.
Yes, that site has gone way downhill since Jack left. You can find the amounts here but you have to translate the site...https://cavalieridellozombiaco.blogspot.com/p/i-grandi-scavi-missioni.html

Pheryll

Set Designer
The only issue I have with the iDavis list is that I cannot figure out how to copy and paste it.

Also I have yet to receive the event announcement by email with the free 100 currency.