• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sediment Goods what do I need

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I am boosted in steel Scrolls and dust. What will my sediment Goods be? thanks in advance.
Did you mean sentient goods or sediment? I've reached sentients but if you meant the other thing you typed I have not reached that chapter just yet and don't know. If you meant to type sentient goods then you would be boosted in tree gum (from planks manufactory), royal velvet (from silk manufactory), and cosmic bismuth (from gems manufactory).

SilverbugLuxor

Did you mean sentient goods or sediment? I've reached sentients but if you meant the other thing you typed I have not reached that chapter just yet and don't know. If you meant to type sentient goods then you would be boosted in tree gum (from planks manufactory), royal velvet (from silk manufactory), and cosmic bismuth (from gems manufactory).
sentients sorry...ty