• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

See ya! It's been fun, it's been real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But not real fun. After the last few hours, things here and in game and IRL have led me to decide to walk away without looking back. Kat can have a new dance partner. I am Done, and I will take my money elsewhere. Where I can actually enjoy the game and the Forums/community.

Inno has gotten thousands, yes THOUSANDS of US Dollars from me over the years, here, on Grepolis and Tribal Wars 2. They get no more. I can think of a few other places where they have games that are fun, not frustrating. Where I can own them outright, and the posrtal, comapny and developer actually ask for and respond well to feedback and ideas, both positive and negative.

Read this fast. It'll g be deleted almost as soon as it is posted I am sure.

To my firends here, I am sorry to go and lose touch with you. But once I leave, I very rarely ever look back. I made an exception with Inno when I came back to try this game. Mistake made, Epic Fail, lesson learned.

*wave goodbye and walks away*

---RezaGard

Status
Not open for further replies.