• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeds!!!!

Qibbles

I am just starting the Halfling chapter, I need Seeds! Level 2 trader (cant upgrade yet) and 1 Pond of Autumn. What else can I do? Thanks!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Until you can upgrade your Trader or win more event buildings, you are sort of stuck. The only other thing you can do is look at all your mana-producing event buildings you have that are chapter 10 and see if upgrading them changes their production from mana to seeds. If you have enough Royal Restoration instants to upgrade a building to chapter 11, you will then get seeds.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Trader upgrade after level 2 doesn't increase seed production. You can increase your Trader seeds production by completing provinces, upgrading AWs and upgrading Main hall.

All I saw in the OP was
(cant upgrade yet)
and did not see the level listed, so I figured s/he has not done that research yet.

@Qibbles if your Trader is already level 2, it should be making seeds you can collect every three hours. And you cannot get it to level 3 until the next chapter, so do not worry about that.