• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeing others boosted goods?

DeletedUser9131

Title, my FS leader somehow was able to view it, and I'm trying to help around and make a table of everyones goods.

However I'm not sure on how to view others.

Also: What are the combos? I just learned that there's only a few combos you can get.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4329

Look at the city on the world map - the three provinces immediately to the north, south-west and south-east are the boosted goods.

DeletedUser3821

Title, my FS leader somehow was able to view it, and I'm trying to help around and make a table of everyones goods.

However I'm not sure on how to view others.

Also: What are the combos? I just learned that there's only a few combos you can get.

The combos are as follows: :D
planks, silk, dust
planks, silk, gems
planks, scrolls, dust
steel, scrolls, dust
steel, scrolls, elixer
steel, crystal, elixer
marble, crystal, elixer
marble, crystal, gems
marble, silk, gems

Mykan

Oh Wise One
A visual aid
You will notice there is 2 ways to determine this from the world map. Either the red triangle method below which most people use or the blue rectangle method below which @Katwijk observed.

Province_Boosts.jpg