• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeker of Knowledge

FaeLord

Hi:

A few days ago a cultural building called Seeker of Knowledge showed up in my Summonings. Some of the other members of my fellowship got this at the same time while some did not. Likewise, I recieved this in only one of the three cities that I have. No one in my fellowship seems to know where this item comes from or how you get it. I did not find any info on it in the wiki either. Does anyone know about this Seeker of Knowledge? My guess is that it has something to do with knowledge points shared out for Ancient Wonders but I'd really like to know for sure.

Thanks
FaeLord

Iyapo1

It was a end of year gift from Inno. To get it your email account has to be linked with the game. Also you only get 1, so only one of your linked cities would get one.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It was a Christmas gift from Inno. You only got 1 per account. If you have multiple cities on the same account, it appeared in the city you logged into first after Christmas day started.