• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking a better fit

Victopia

I am looking for a fellowship that could use someone who tops spire every single week. You dont have to be gold if my points will get you there.

My tourney average is 3752 per week from Elvenstats, but I can do more. I'm good as long as I get a blackboard per week. But I do like an occasional push as I feel it is team building.

I would also like you to be FA oriented. I do enjoy that aspect of the game and, while I don't raze my whole city for it, I have tried to make my city balanced so that I can do well with all badges. I keep 16 leveled T1 manufacturers out at all times cause I got tired of teleporting them back and forth.

Speaking of 16 T1s, I would like you to be ok with cross tire trades going up. I produce a lot of planks for my city size.

Umm ...what else...

I'm a daily player, logging in 4 to 6 times a day. I produce boosted goods. I use the trader daily. I help my FA with trades whenever I can. While this is my first time posted anything, I've been lurking/learning on the forums for over a year now and feel like I know a lot of the regular members here and have tried to implement a lot of the advice here.

So, let me know if you think I might fit in with your group.

Also, quirky, weird, goofy are all traits I identify with, so it is preferable if your group does as well, but I have learned to play well with others that are more normal.

AtaguS

I am looking for a fellowship that could use someone who tops spire every single week. You dont have to be gold if my points will get you there.

My tourney average is 3752 per week from Elvenstats, but I can do more. I'm good as long as I get a blackboard per week. But I do like an occasional push as I feel it is team building.

I would also like you to be FA oriented. I do enjoy that aspect of the game and, while I don't raze my whole city for it, I have tried to make my city balanced so that I can do well with all badges. I keep 16 leveled T1 manufacturers out at all times cause I got tired of teleporting them back and forth.

Speaking of 16 T1s, I would like you to be ok with cross tire trades going up. I produce a lot of planks for my city size.

Umm ...what else...

I'm a daily player, logging in 4 to 6 times a day. I produce boosted goods. I use the trader daily. I help my FA with trades whenever I can. While this is my first time posted anything, I've been lurking/learning on the forums for over a year now and feel like I know a lot of the regular members here and have tried to implement a lot of the advice here.

Also, quirky, weird, goofy are all traits I identify with, so it is preferable if your group does as well, but I have learned to play well with others that are more normal.
Hi Victopia, Fresh Air with Coffee is looking for a player. I'm gonna message you :)

Val Heyvn

Hello Victopia! We are looking for active members just like you in Wayfairer's Tavern. It's an awesome, casual fellowship (only 7 months old) that is very supportive, does a tournament push once a month, and has a group of us that are looking to do a spire push as well. We have no requirements and keep a laid back environment while holding motivation, growth, and support with high regard. I'd love to chat with you more if your interested

Masonelle

Umm ...what else...

Take a look at Sirius Mystics