• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking A Fellowship For the End of the World ...

Gladiola

Or just the fellowship adventure is fine!

I have been playing on Arendyll for about 4 months and have recently started a city on Winyandor. It's in chapter 1 but will hit chapter 2 tomorrow. My eventual goal is to get 2k plus tournament points and top of the spire, but I expect it will take 8-9 weeks to build to that point as I do not rush things.

I'm happy to join just for the term of this FA, and although my city is microscopic, it's built to produce badges and I'm hoping someone will look at it and say "meh, it's better than no player at all."

DeletedUser27062

Any fellowship would be mad lucky to have you regardless of size. I've seen massive cities squander their wealth whilst tiny but mighty ones like yours consistently punch above their weight. The player makes the difference :)

neeronie

I have been playing on Arendyll for about 4 months and have recently started a city on Winyandor. It's in chapter 1 but will hit chapter 2 tomorrow. My eventual goal is to get 2k plus tournament points and top of the spire, but I expect it will take 8-9 weeks to build to that point as I do not rush things.

I'm happy to join just for the term of this FA, and although my city is microscopic, it's built to produce badges and I'm hoping someone will look at it and say "meh, it's better than no player at all."
check us out

Revo1

Chef
@Gladiola check out Navy Falcon, if you cant help with FA (cause it started), that is perfectly fine(I'm the only member). I am very active and can give you goods help when needed.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

If you get to the point where you are topping the spire and 2k tournament points each week, I'd like to say, WOW! It took me years to get to that point! 8-9 weeks? It may be possible. Who am I to say otherwise, but, well, if you get there, WOW!

AJ

Player9999

If you get to the point where you are topping the spire and 2k tournament points each week, I'd like to say, WOW! It took me years to get to that point! 8-9 weeks? It may be possible. Who am I to say otherwise, but, well, if you get there, WOW!
It took many of us years to get so much as a single tier on Spire. That's especially true for those of us who played a couple years before Spire was new.

I discouraged my FS from pushing Spire until around the 4th rebalancing seemed to make it worth doing seriously. Now a bunch of us usually eat Frog legs and a few often top out, but with Bronze in the first 24 hours now routine, Silver is still tough unless we can replace a couple more who dropped off during Covid. Last FA we did FS Ranking Points score again, and every Tourney we meet our claim to well outperform FS score, despite that growing almost 2 million in recent times.

This is a long game of resources and infrastructure. People who rush too much don't seem to survive well.

Some of the rebalancings seem to have made FA Bracelets, and some aspects of Tourney or Spire, easier for smaller cities. Others depend more on having 15 v3 troop types, or collections of spells and space for large temp neighborhoods. In Tourney it's often cheaper to help a small city that's low on something, than take more overly costly Provinces several pages out the menu. Even with a fed Bird and some temp Boosts active.