• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking a fellowship in a new game

DeletedUser6647

Just started yesterday, though I am reasonably experienced up to chapter 4.
I'm often awol on weekends, but try to play most weeknights.
No trader yet, but will definitely research as soon as I can

DeletedUser6651

Just started yesterday, though I am reasonably experienced up to chapter 4.
I'm often awol on weekends, but try to play most weeknights.
No trader yet, but will definitely research as soon as I can
New Horizons fellowship would love to have an active player. We don't mind if you are just starting if you intend to keep playing. Our group is small and very casual, but trying to grow. Please message me in game - nrnnylarbed if you are interested. Thanks!

DeletedUser7002

We are a brand new fellowship seeking active laughing and happy players. We love to chat and do so almost daily. Non of our rules is hard. We are new and would love to have another Fellow at 25 Laughing Ladies. Let us know if interested, we would love to have you! Thanks, Wizard McKinley.

DeletedUser5747

We will be glad to entertain you. In any world. cept E

DeletedUser4587

Hello Stephania,
My name is Doflandseaandsky and I am recruiting for our FS, Allianz der Elfen. We are a strong, friendly group of players of which I am the Ambassador. Our Arch Mage is Thom50. We all started out little. To us what matters is being active {we understand life happens} and by active that means try at least to play 4 to 5 times a week and visits the players in our FS. We believe in helping each other we help ourselves and, of course, we grow as a FS. We are friendly, not nosy and a no drama FS. We have ranks of all levels. You would be warmly welcomed in our group. We are ready and willing to help and we don't laugh at any question asked. The best part about this FS? The members- for real. We have a great group of people. So, if unattached as yet to a FS, kindly consider my invite. You may contact Thom50 or myself and we will send you an invite. Have a great day/night. ~D~