• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

seeking a fellowship

Lady Chessa

daily player with small cities. seeking good easy going fellowships. Arendyll is my 3rd and smallest city. boosted goods are Planks, Scrolls and Magic Dust. Fair trades always and I visit all FS and Map cities daily. currently on chapter IV. Felyndral is my 2nd city, also on chapter IV. Boosts in 2nd city are Steel, Scrolls and Magic Dust. Not looking for a fellowship that demands Spire or weekly tournament play. My concentration is on building and fair trade of goods. I don't get very far when I try the Spire and don't want to be obligated to play the weekly tournaments if I choose not to. I'm not that great at fighting and honestly don't like that part of the game. Just looking for an easy going fellowship where I can play at my own pace and make good fair trades and maybe make some friends.
thanks,
Lady Chessa of HighShire3 in Arendyll and Dreamweavers2 in Felyndral

Last edited:

jmills17

we are looking for players in Felyndral. we are easy going, We ask that you participate in Tournaments, but only with low points (350-500) is acceptable ! Spire is optional. (I too am a lousy fighter). Give us a try, we are friendly , sometimes chatty sometimes quiet, no pressure.

Jmills17 at Knightmare on Elf Street