• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking a fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser6579
  • Start date

DeletedUser6579

Fairly new player seeking a fellowship. My old fellowship was pretty inactive, and just became even more inactive with the recent changes. I'm seeking a new fellowship to help me learn the game better and progress.

I just entered Act III, and my boosts are planks, silk, and gems.

DeletedUser3821

Fairly new player seeking a fellowship. My old fellowship was pretty inactive, and just became even more inactive with the recent changes. I'm seeking a new fellowship to help me learn the game better and progress.

Well, this is your lucky day! SweetCentral just happens to have one opening left. I saved it just for you! :D Shall I send an invite, or can you find us? Just look for me or Lady of Wind and Flowers.

DeletedUser6579

Could you send me an invite? I can't find you guys in search.

DeletedUser3821

Caledric, I think you must be playing in a different world. We're located in Arendyll. :(

DeletedUser5747

I sent you a note but see you are in a fellowship as of today. If you decide they aren't a good fit, I would be happy to send you an invite.