• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking a FS - Earl of Baldor

DeletedUser15326

I have 41.5K points, planks,silk,gems. I play with an iPad so I can’t IM, which seems problematic to joining. I log on a couple of times a day, and can communicate in the FS chat, when it’s working.
Earl of Baldor

nightrider1

Please consider Sky dragons we are a fun group and very interactive contact any mage or place your application
Thanks

DeletedUser8508

Have sent you a invite too
:cool:Kingdom of Dilly Dilly 2:cool:
Wanna be Part of something Special? Have Fun Building your City? Join In Great Conversation!!! We want special player who love the game. We promote helping each other, advancing, Laughing and enjoy the game.We have some extremely strong players , We ask the New players to be very active with their Visits. Prefer that you have reached 80,000 . But player with Silk & Dust ,Plus being Friendly and Active will be considered. We Plan to be one of the strongest fellowships in the Game.Simple Rules, build your boost ONLY!!!! . Fair trades 2-3 stars so post trades often don't be shy.Visit as much as possible.Help in all fellowship tournaments and trades.NO DRAMA , This is a GAME & should be for FUN!!!!:D We need people Boosted In Marble, Steel, Planks SILK & DUST, you must have at least 2 of these boost too apply. :oops: we are ranked 61st with 24 players so we have room for you!!!!:p WE Also have a AW assistant o_O
TY:)
King of the World, Dilly Dilly;) Watch Out for Beer cans on the Ground:confused:
You may also send a message through the game if you are Interested

DeletedUser15326

Have sent you a invite too
:cool:Kingdom of Dilly Dilly 2:cool:
Wanna be Part of something Special? Have Fun Building your City? Join In Great Conversation!!! We want special player who love the game. We promote helping each other, advancing, Laughing and enjoy the game.We have some extremely strong players , We ask the New players to be very active with their Visits. Prefer that you have reached 80,000 . But player with Silk & Dust ,Plus being Friendly and Active will be considered. We Plan to be one of the strongest fellowships in the Game.Simple Rules, build your boost ONLY!!!! . Fair trades 2-3 stars so post trades often don't be shy.Visit as much as possible.Help in all fellowship tournaments and trades.NO DRAMA , This is a GAME & should be for FUN!!!!:D We need people Boosted In Marble, Steel, Planks SILK & DUST, you must have at least 2 of these boost too apply. :oops: we are ranked 61st with 24 players so we have room for you!!!!:p WE Also have a AW assistant o_O
TY:)
King of the World, Dilly Dilly;) Watch Out for Beer cans on the Ground:confused:
You may also send a message through the game if you are Interested
Hi KoW,
Please resend request, I didn’t receive the last one. We can then chat on FS chat. Thanks for your post. Dilly Dilly!!

DeletedUser5747

Did you find a home, you should have hit us up neighbor, we would love to have ya.