• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking a laid-back Fellowship

Blindsider66

I am currently looking for a Fellowship filled with casual players. I'm trying to stay clear of highly competitive groups as my online time is somewhat restricted at the moment. Willing to do my share. Boosted in Steel, Crystal and those red stones. Sorry, I am having one of those days..:(
If you are interested let me know. I will be returning to fulltime playing within a month.

Peace
Blindsider66

Jianju

Hi Blindsider, we would love to have you. We do have a number of players who help us get good places in the FA and in Tournament, but Spire, FA, and Tournament are all optional, you can participate or not. The only requirement is that you still play the game - obviously if you stop playing there isn't a reason to stay in a FS. Which basically translates to having some city growth at least once a month. We still have 2 spots open. The name is The Warriors. Just look up my name "Jianju" by clicking your rank score, and then typing my name in the Rankings Players tab. After you left your Fellowship, you can just visit my city, view my fellowship and join - no invite should be required.

But if you'd like an invite let me know.

Mirai

Blindsider, you would be a great fit for us in the Moonbeam Syndicate - both as s trading partner, and for being easygoing. At fifteen members, we have just reached ten chest tournaments, and love to help one another grow.

Lord Louis

We are a very laid back fellowship of older Veterans and our fellowship just had it's 3rd birthday on September 22, 2022. You can learn from us and grow and just relax while you play. Check us out at Veterans of War. No drama here, just good people enjoying each other and the game.

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!!

Deleted User - 3563161

We are seeking active players
Updated 4 Oct
☆☆☆☆☆

Fellowship level 11​

Trophies:​

Tournament 32

Spire Bronze 22

Spire Fellow 154

☆☆☆☆☆
Members are free to work their city at their own pace and trade in their own way.
We are pretty laid back. You can let us know if you need help.

A few Rules:
❌ Be Respectful of other Players.
Both within fellowship and in game.

❌ Play three times a week.
Do Neighborly help for Fellowship Members.
Let Arch-Mage or Mage know if you will be away a while.

❌ Participation in Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures is encouraged,
but not mandatory.

☦️ We are a Christian Fellowship So Everyone is Welcome.

Fellowship of Jesus Christ

"A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."
John 13:34 KJV
Thank You
Contact me in game
LordWolfen
❌☦️