• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking a New Home

DeletedUser21505

I have outgrown my current fellowship and am looking for a new place to call home. Am able to play daily (most of the time), active in tournaments and participate in group events without grumbling. My boosts are: planks, silk and dust. I only produce these 3 on a regular basis and trade for my other needs. Cross tier trades are not to my liking and I avoid them. Currently in wood elves. Be glad to answer questions. Thanks

DeletedUser22119

A Band of Gypsies is a new FS seeking members. A detailed description is given on the FS Overview. The intent is to provide a FS that benefits members but is not a burden. Participation in events will be voluntary. If you are looking for a laid back environment it may be for you. Search for the FS to read the overview. Feel free to mail me any questions. I produce all goods, and trade all goods,currently at or about level 10, and intend to continue to build up them all.. Am boosted marble, crystal, and elixir.

DeLynn Skye

Cutey, Would you prefer to answer questions here or in game? My big question is are you looking for a high performing FS or are you up for something challenging? ;-) (not a trick question) I'm not on here but once a week or so, in game communication is easier for me--but, I'll be checking back. Thank you.

DeletedUser21505

While I've been building my city for some time I am very new to the forums and do not know how to answer questions in game. If you can explain how to do so, it works for me. As to the type of FS. I would like a fellowship where the majority of members are active, (where I am now 23 members and less than 10 that are playing) , where there is a leader and where I kind of fit in the middle. Hope that will at least partially answer your question.

DeLynn Skye

Sorry, I just meant via a message in the game (which you won't see if you are strictly a mobile device player.) I am currently leading the NEW High Elves and have been tasked with rebuilding our formerly robust FS with some success--but it isn't easy. We are in great need of someone with your boosts. Our founding Archmage is fighting cancer and has stepped back, but drops in from time to time and has been over the moon at our re-growth. You would be near the top ranked if you joined us--which is not exactly what you indicate you are looking for--but I'm an optimist--and it can't hurt to ask. I'm currently in negotiations to get another depleted FS to merge with us which would fill out our ranks and put you more in the middle (if they all join, you'd be ranked 7.) Joining us would also give you an opportunity to shape the direction/mission of the FS as at this point I am still polling members for their desires and comfort zones--your experience would lend weight to your opinions and ideas. This may not be what you pictured as your ideal FS, but it wouldn't be boring. It might even be fun for you even if only for awhile as you grow and decide to move on once again. Being part of revitalizing a previously slumping FS is always a good feather to have, too. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors and thanks for responding!

DeletedUser21505

Thank you all for the invitations I received. I have made my decision and have made a successful move, Keep growing those cities.