• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking active fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser13255
  • Start date

DeletedUser13255

Hi,

I'm a daily player with steel, scrolls and elixir boosts; score is 81K+. Looking for an active, low drama fellowship that needs my boosts and participates in fellowship events, tournaments and kp. Prefer one that limits cross trades.

DeletedUser6326

Which server/world are you playing in? You're more than welcome to join the Trading Wolves! We're in all seven! I'm the archmage in Felyndral and Ceravyn. Come on over and join us! We're a fun, friendly group and would love to have you! :))

DeletedUser4518

You are more than welcome to join Cymru of Arendill. We are a moderately active group that supports each other and always looking for new and active players. Come check us out. I am Jenaka the Arch Mage and I would love to have you in our Fellowship.

DeletedUser4053

Please check out Sea of Tranquility. We're a top 15 FS, no drama, and very helpful. We have KP threads, regularly reach the 7th and 8th chest in tourneys. If you read the description and think we might be a good home for you, please apply.

DeletedUser12777

Hi,

I'm a daily player with steel, scrolls and elixir boosts; score is 81K+. Looking for an active, low drama fellowship that needs my boosts and participates in fellowship events, tournaments and kp. Prefer one that limits cross trades.
You are more than welcome to join isle of storm lights. Please look us up and I look forward to hearing from you