• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Active Fellowship

WinterDawn

Fairly new to the game but play daily. Would like to join a Fellowship with other active players and be able to collect rewards from tournaments and adventures.

Rivena Winters

Hiya WinterDawn! We, at Dragon Fantasies, would love to have you! We enjoy helping new players. We currently completing adventures and 4 tournament chests each time. We hope that this number will grow with more help :)

Tintella

Fairly new to the game but play daily. Would like to join a Fellowship with other active players and be able to collect rewards from tournaments and adventures.
Hi, WinterDawn! I sent you a message through the game to see if you would like to join our Fellowship, Dragons of the Mist. If you are interested, please let me know. We are a friendly group and we are always helping each other out so we can grow our cities. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to talking to you!
~Tintella