• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking active FS for Tourneys/FAs

Arayla

Edited: FOUND A HOME, no longer looking - Thanks :)

I'm starting the S&D chapter, boosted-only setup with Planks/Silk/Gems. Play daily, visit daily, great trader, solid tourney player with 1600 points each week (higher when there is a push week).

I'm looking to join a FS with other really active members who clear 8 to 10 chests each week and complete the FA with good teamwork.

Edited to add: I am looking for a fellowship where there is a minimum tourney score for each member each week.

Last edited:

Lostone7

Come Home to The Funny Farm Arayla ! We are waiting on you ! Also, please view our FS overview. If you have any questions feel free to message, me Lostone7, cyrene630, or BOZZMAN20 ! We are ready for you ! Come check us out ! We Love Tournaments Too !

Last edited:

Arayla

Lostone, you guys look great! I think the only missing piece for me is the minimum tourney participation.

Lostone7

Lostone, you guys look great! I think the only missing piece for me is the minimum tourney participation.
Hi Aralya and right now we have some long term players out on leave for a couple of weeks, be we are getting much better as playing and have hit the top 100 quite a few times now (individuals) We are learning on that aspect. A lot of vereran players ;)

DeletedUser7978

Hello Aralya. You are exactly the type of player we are looking for; however, I don't know how much patience you have. We just purged many of our players because they did not participate enough and were not as crazy about tournaments as the rest of us. We are now down to 12 players and looking for very active players who are committed to tournaments. Two of our players are ill, and the 10 of us left get 5-6 chests without going all out. Obviously you can't change fss in the middle of an FA, but think about us, The Adventurers. If you are interested, our Archmage will accept you if you apply or he or I will answer any questions you may have. Have fun!

DeletedUser4312

The Cats of Elvenar are also looking for an active player, 4 visits per week, although most of us do more than that. Participation in the tournament, we usually get 5 chests open. We are looking for someone who just wants to have fun.

DeletedUser10799

Arayla, did you find a fellowship? We're looking for a player. One of ours retired from the game.

- it's very active, friendly and supportive
- lots of knowledge, actively shared
- attrition is very low - we don't have a lot of players coming and going
- we do tournaments regularly. Off tourneys usually are 7-8 chests and push tourneys are 10. We're pushing about every third week - although a little variance so we aren't always pushing on the same three tournaments. I don't have a minimum participation set at this point because it's never been necessary. Everyone participates if they're not sick or on vacation and we've never missed a ten-chest tourney that we've tried for. Sometimes we do a "top 100" tourney as well; we get the ten chests along the way, but top 100 requires more effort and yields more growth overall.
- we have not done all the FAs, but did do the most recent one and will continue doing them.
- We're number 14 overall in US Felyndral and moving up

thanks -